In the Matter of a Member of the Bar of the Supreme Court of the State of Delaware: ERIK C. GRANDELL, Respondent
Submitted December 9, 2014
Case Closed December 30, 2014.
This decision has been designated as "Table of Decisions Without Published Opinions." in the Atlantic Reporter.
ODC File Nos. 2012-0332-B; 108375-B, 110019-B; and 108423-B.
Before HOLLAND, RIDGELY and VALIHURA, Justices.
Randy J. Holland, Justice
Upon consideration of the Petition for Reinstatement to Active Status filed by Petitioner, Erik C. Grandell, and finding that the Petition is not opposed by the Office of Disciplinary Counsel (" ODC" ), it is hereby ordered that Erik C. Grandell is reinstated to Active Status pursuant to Rule 19(b) of the Delaware Lawyers' Rules of Disciplinary Procedure, subject to the following conditions for the duration of the pending disciplinary proceedings:
1. Petitioner is prohibited from engaging in the solo practice of law;
2. Petitioner is prohibited from acting as managing partner in charge of books and records of a firm;
3. Petitioner shall notify any employer of these conditions;
4. Petitioner shall remain in active treatment with Alice R. O'Brien, LPCMH or alternate licensed mental health treatment provider;
5. Petitioner shall execute a formal monitoring agreement with DE-LAP and comply with all conditions deemed appropriate by DE-LAP;
6. Petitioner shall meet on a monthly basis with a mutually agreed upon practice monitor who will closely review Petitioner's legal work and cases. This practice monitor shall provide quarterly reports to ODC of the ...